Monday, November 3, 2014

BLOG TOUR: Her Purrfect Match by Milly Taiden

I'm sharing my review of Her Purrfect Match by Milly Taiden today. Happy reading!
*****************************

Summary:

Alyssa Moran is tired of being the old cat lady with no man. She has very specific needs and goes to visit Mrs. Wilder at the Paranormal Dating Agency. Shockingly enough, she is promised a man who likes cats, wants kids, likes curves and will be wild in bed.

Grayson Green needs a mate. Fast. But he refuses to be pushed into anything. That is, until a curvy funny woman shows up in his territory saying she’s there for him. Who is he to argue when someone as delectable as Alyssa decides she wants to give herself to him?

Of course, not all is at it seems and some people want Alyssa gone and Gray dead. If Gray mates, the future of his pride will be sealed and no one can argue his place as leader. Unless it can be stopped before they ever get a chance to make some cubs. He will have to work hard at convincing a human she’s the only one for him or lose his pride and his mate.

Title:  Her Purrfect Match
Series:  Paranormal Dating Agency
Book #: 3
Author:  Milly Taiden
Approximate Book Length:  172 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

I enjoyed this book better than the last. The conflict outside of the romance stems from that book and the heroine knows Tally from book one, but this one is otherwise self-contained. The romance was sweet, if rushed. The love scenes are pretty hot. The final showdown regarding Gray’s pack issues is a good one and I really appreciated how they got out of it, though I would’ve expected her to react a little more to her part in it. The ending felt a little too easy, but it’s great and I loved it.

Bottom Line:

Her Purrfect Match is a sexy tale about a tiger and a cat lady finding everything they need and want in their happily ever after. It’s a pretty awesome read!

Rating:



Links:



*****************************

About the Author
Hi! I'm Milly (AKA April Angel) I love to write sexy stories. They're usually either paranormal or contemporary with a large dose of heat. My paranormal stories can be anything from wolf-shifters (my favorites) to witches, demons and anything in between. I was born the prettiest part of the Caribbean known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, I live in New York City with my hubby, the bossy kiddo and our little dog "Needy Speedy". Don't ask.

When I'm not working some really long hours at the day job, or hanging out in the awful life-sucking invention known as Facebook, messaging my bestie in the UK or shopping with my sis Julie, then I can be found watching scary movies. Buuut when I'm not doing that, I'm usually writing because the voices won't shut up.

I am addicted to shoe shopping, chocolate (but who isn't, right?) and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Come by and visit me! I love to meet new readers!

Find the author:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment