Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pregnancy Articles

So just to update y'all...I had a huge oops a week or two ago and ended up deleting my outline of all my articles.  I was really upset, mostly with myself, and it's made me procrastinate some.  I am aiming to get the articles posted on Sundays.  Well I'm finally getting my thoughts together again so hopefully this will be the only week that I'm behind (2nd Trimester will post tomorrow morning).  I'm going to TRY to get ahead so everything that can be written ahead of time is done and ready to post, particularly because I'm spending more and more time offline napping or just because at 37 weeks my belly is big, in the way, and UNCOMFY.  Anyway, enough of my whining and excuses.  Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not wussing out, just been a little too pregnant and lazy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment