Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cancer Awareness Posts

I've done a couple posts in the past about cancer awareness over the last couple years.  However, starting in January of 2015, I'd like to post every month about the various cancers or illnesses for which that month represents awareness.

If you have a story you'd like to share, email me and I'll include it in the relevant post.  I hope that this will not affect my blog followers as I know it's not book related in any way, but I think it's really important to be aware of cancer and illness.

After all, sometimes it takes losing time with and ultimately the life of a loved one to an illness before you realize that the illness exists and the impact it has.  Maybe those future posts will help, or maybe it'll just bring out appreciate for others plights, or simply send out positive vibes to survivors.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment