Wednesday, June 11, 2014

REVIEW: Besotted by Georgia Le Carre

Summary:

Blake is now the new head of the Barrington dynasty. 'Forget the past,you are safe now,'he whispers.

But I can't feel safe.

How can I? I fear for him. The secrets are many and the road he travels is dark and treacherous.

And I still need answers to burning questions.

Why has he still not dealt with Victoria, who still remains too close for my comfort?

What will happen if Marcus re-enters our lives?

Will we ever really,truly be free from the tentacles of this ancient dangerous family?

Title:  Besotted
Series:  Billionaire Banker
Book #: 3
Author:  Georgia Le Carre
Approximate Book Length:  171 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

I feel like this was mostly just filler. There wasn’t really any plot progression and there were mere cameos from other previously relevant or potentially relevant characters. This was really more of just a transition book.

I like Blake a lot better in this book, and I feel like Lana is much stronger as a person. However, Blake is na├»ve if he thinks that Victoria will not bother him and Lana again as she is truly delusional, twisted, and psychotic. That’s really all I can say though. I liked the character growth and Blake’s “proposal”, but there’s no other progression to speak of.

Bottom Line:

Besotted is worth checking out if you want a little bit of Blake and Lana’s love and angst, but don’t expect any kind of major plot points or closure of any kind. Look forward to the next book for that!

Rating:



Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment