Monday, January 20, 2014

Blog Update

Obviously, I'm a new mom. With that, some adjustments have had to be made, and more are needing to be made as well. Starting March, I will be hosting blog tours very infrequently (probably only for my street team authors and such). There will be reviews posted weekly. I will try to at least post two a week, but I make no promises. We're going to be moving around this summer so that'll only add to the time I don't have to work on this. Do I still intend to write? Yes. When? I have no idea. I'm currently drowning in depression and swamped with all things baby. I really, really don't want to shut the blog down, so this is my solution. If things don't change once the moving is all done, I may have to take it down. Thank you all for reading and I hope you'll stick around. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment