Friday, January 31, 2014

Share the Love Hop



Big thanks to Herding Cats and Burning Soup for hosting this hop! The Share the Love Hop is for the authors or blogs you love. I chose six (even though it was only supposed to be 1-5, sorry) authors that I love. If I didn't love them, I wouldn't be part of their street teams. So yeah, I'm pimping them for two reasons, whatevs!

Mina Carter is someone I'm fairly new to, but what I've read I've enjoyed and I know she's a cool person on top of it. Dianne Duvall is someone I've had featured here many times. It's no secret I'm utterly in love with her books. Black Dagger Brotherhood will always have a VERY special place in my heart, but - dare I say it - Dianne's Immortal Guardians series might actually top BDB for my favorite *gasp*! Rachel Firasek is one that I've seen around and read more of and her writing is also very enjoyable. She's also a big multi tasker as I know she is an editor on top of being an author, so props to her for being able to keep up! Jennifer James is just plainly awesome sauce. She's super busy with family and work and all, and she still writes. She writes original, interesting, fun, and FUNNY stories that are incredibly sexy to boot. Tara Lain is another one that I've featured plenty of times before, and I'm sure she'll be around again. Her work is uplifting. It's authentic, sweet and sexy, and ALWAYS leaves me with a smile. I can't get enough of it! Milly Taiden is probably one of the friendliest, most generous people I've ever met. She is always doing giveaways as well as helping other authors. She's always offering her time and friendly words to others. She's written a lot of books spanning genres and it's ALL great!

So with all that said, go share the love folks! I'm giving 3 winners a choice of a book from one of these amazing authors. Just enter the Rafflecopter below and you're golden! Open to US/INT since it's digital copies up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep hopping!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much fro being part of the hop Buffy! I've not met all of your picks but enjoy some of them already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Tara's books, too...it's a joy to read hot stories involving genuinely lovable characters! Eden Winters and Josephine Myles are really great at writing m/m with very unusual and engaging plots, too.

    vitajex(at)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't have a fave (too many I love) but of the authors you mention above really enjoy Diane Duvall's books (devour them as soon as I get my hands on them & have recommended them to others), enjoy both Mina & Tara for their sexy humor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paranormal romance/urban fantasy and some of my favorite authors are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kim Harrison, Christine Feehan, and J.R. Ward. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now my favorite is George RR Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JR Ward for the BDB series

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dean Koontz: His books are scary because they are more psychological and could really happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeaniene Frost. She writes great stories (and she created Bones!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherrilyn Kenyon, she is just amazing , her books grab me from page one and doesn't let go even after I have finished the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have quite a lot of authors I love. Just to name a few: Mary Calmes, Cardeno C., Eresse, J.C. Owens, Josh Lanyon, Megan Derr and Sasha L. Miller. I always find myself wanting to finish their books on the spot when I get my hands on something new from them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have too many too count, but if I have to pick one, Amanda Ashley got me hooked on paranormal romance. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have several favorite authors. Every time I read a new book that author becomes a fave. I guess I would have to say Stephanie Meyer because I continually reread the Twilight series every few months.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dianne Duvall is one of my favorite authors. I love her writing and characters.

    ReplyDelete