Saturday, May 12, 2012

Requests & Scheduling for Book Reviews and Guest Spots

I recently received my very first out of the blue, unprompted book review and blog tour spotlight request!  I was so excited my husband thought I was a nut.  So anyway, it did make me look at my schedule and next month is going to be freaking crazy, but after that things even out a bit.  I will start a Misc SWAG giveaway on Fridays either in July or September.  I might be moving in August, or at least preparing to, so August is sort of up in the air at the moment.  I am going to try to keep that month fairly light, though still active.

That being said, as of about mid September, I have plenty of openings to do more scheduling of interviews/guest posts etc.  With any author spotlight I do, I like to review a book by that author to post the week prior.  So!  That means I'm looking for authors and their books to schedule from September forward.  As long as the book is romance in some form (contemporary, urban fantasy, paranormal, fantasy, YA), I'm open to it.  For the guest spot, I aim for Tuesday posts, though I do some Thursdays as well if needed (I like to be flexible).  I also enjoy helping support and promote authors, so I'm willing to do a spotlight on release days and celebrate too :-)

If you're interested in having me do a review or interview or anything, shoot me an email (left sidebar)!  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment