Friday, June 28, 2013

New Feature?

So as many if not all of you know, I'm very pregnant.  I'm about 31 weeks out of 40 so I'm in the home stretch so to speak!  I feel like this is such a natural yet life changing experience and I have learned so much on this journey and I wouldn't mind sharing it.  Now that might just stem from taking a Bradley method birthing class and hearing birth stories and all and being like "this is so awesome, but overwhelming too and I should totally share my experiences" etc etc.

Anyway, I'm thinking of writing a serial feature for the blog about my pregnancy and later the birth.  And I don't just mean the "magic" and "joy" of pregnancy, but the nitty gritty reality that is having a baby.  There's so many things that people don't talk about until it's too late to change your mind lol.  The discomforts of pregnancy are MANY...  It might be informative to some people, it'd be good for me to get back into writing and in a constructive way, and it'd be my first real foray into non-fiction as it'd be autobiographical, you know?

So I guess the purpose of this post is to ask, would you as followers and readers be interested in reading about this experience?


2 comments: