Wednesday, January 28, 2015

REVIEW: In from the Cold by Taryn Kincaid

Summary:

Spook Raines is a burnt-out spy who doesn’t know he’s a fire demon with a twin in Sleepy Hollow.

Geneviève Mortimer is a will o' the wisp who hunts demons to ease the pain of her troubled past.

When Madame Eve brings them together for a torrid 1Night Stand, will they be able to come in from the cold at last?

Title:  In from the Cold
Series:  1Night Stand
Book #: N/A
Author:  Taryn Kincaid
Approximate Book Length:  54 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

I liked the chemistry between Spook and Genny. I enjoyed how everyone related and the cameos from previous Sleepy Hollow books. However, the history reveal was rushed and confused me greatly. While I enjoyed it, I overall just found it a little messy and fluffy. I expected more conflict and there just wasn’t.

Bottom Line:

In from the Cold is a sweet story of overcoming your past and finding happiness through love and family. Don’t miss out on this steamy read!

Rating:



Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment