Big thanks to Herding Cats and Burning Soup for hosting this hop! We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways! And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
So here's a few tid bits about me:
1) I'm weird about being the first or last person to eat something if it's a shared item (such as a treat or something given to us or whatever). I will wait until someone else (usually the hubby) dives into it and I will leave the last piece.
2) I'm also a little OCD with numbers. Back when I bought CDs, I had to buy two, I couldn't just buy one. I have to eat two cookies, not one or three - must be two or four. The volumte in the car has to be a multiple of 5 - same with the TV.
3) I love disaster movies. The Core and The Day After Tomorrow are both pretty hokey, but I love them. Even if they're terrible, I have to see them lol.
4) I'm ADD with music. My hubby hates listening to my premade song lists in the car because I will put something on repeat if I'm in the mood or "channel surf" even if we're 30 seconds from home.
5) I like to drive. I could drive for the heck of it for a couple hours and be happy. It's mostly about the music or an audiobook. Especially these days, I frequently only get any music time in the car due to juggling two small children!
6) I'm very much a chicken, particularly socially. I don't like to insert myself into a conversation or intrude on others, so while I like meeting new people and finding potential friends, but I don't always know how to cultivate those friendships. Sometimes that even goes the opposite way and I latch on and feel like a creeper, lol.
I think that about does it. I can't think of any other quirks to share anyway. I'd love to hear some tid bits about y'all!
Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win a $10 Amazon GC from yours truly!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep hopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway