Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Upcoming Reviews

Adjusting to life with two children, one being a cranky two year old and the other being a newborn, is...hard.  I'm a little behind on a lot of things I wanted to do, but most importantly (at least of the things relevant to the blog), I'm behind on reviews I wanted to post.  So, as filler, I'm hoping to get some reviews up on books I've already read in the past.  The reason I'm mentioning it ahead of time is because they're books that have already come and gone in terms of hype.  For instance, I plan on sharing my thoughts on Twilight and its sequels, JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and maybe even the Harry Potter series.  Oh and can't forget Hunger Games.  So yeah, that ought to keep y'all entertained while I try to catch up on some reading (which is a ton harder to do than ever before)!


No comments:

Post a Comment