Wednesday, May 28, 2014

REVIEW: Teased by Kitty Hunter

Summary:

Being the sub to two millionaire Doms with an agenda isn't for the faint of heart....

With both Gavin and Luis pushing her to move in and live with them, Ronnie is feeling caged in and on edge. Who can a girl in a BDSM menage a trois relationship turn to for relationship advice?

Her Doms devise a plan to force her to make the right decision: move in with them and out of her crappy apartment. When asking nicely doesn't get the results they want, Luis and Gavin gift Ronnie with a brand new remote controlled vibrator....to wear to work in her panties.

Multiple public orgasms and kinky, exhibitionist sex while her co-worker Heather gets off on self love drive Ronnie over the edge, and straight into her Doms' arms where she belongs.

Title:  Teased
Series:  Hidden Pleasures
Book #: 5
Author:  Kitty Hunter
Approximate Book Length:  63 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

I have a lot of conflicting emotions about this one. I know Gavin and Luis are doms, but they are excessively controlling this time. I suppose the ends justify the means, but I still would’ve been royally pissed at them if it’d been me. I think Ronnie lets them off too easily.

Beyond that, I like the teasing part with the remote and how they seem to ultimately restore their connection after the issues in the last book. The love scenes are hot and exciting, but I just can’t decide if they outweigh the behavior of Gavin and Luis outside of the bedroom.

Bottom Line:

Teased is both sexy and frustrating. The characters are back in full form after the drama of last time, but they have all new drama that’s handled questionably in my opinion. However, it’s not worth missing out on this continuing relationship and I still await the next book.

Rating:



Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment