Wednesday, May 7, 2014

REVIEW: Bound by Kitty Hunter

Summary:

Waking up tied spread-eagle to a bed wasn't in her game plan...

Alone and afraid, Ronnie finds that her Doms have bound her for their pleasure without her consent. A very distressed Gavin joins her, and she finds that the only consolation she can offer is to accept anything...everything...he has to give.

When Luis glimpses the lovers together, tangled in the sheets alone, he fears he is losing his place in the relationship. Learning that Gavin lost control and abused Ronnie infuriates him; the fact that Ronnie did not safe word when she should have almost pushes him over the edge.

The trio have to come to a new agreement about the power dynamics in their relationship, and the growing love they share.

Title:  Bound
Series:  Hidden Pleasures
Book #: 4
Author:  Kitty Hunter
Approximate Book Length:  34 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

This installment is all about the emotions and intimacy between the characters. They don’t visit the club, they simply interact at home. It all surrounds the incident of Ronnie waking up tied to the bed. I liked the emotions involved, but the events definitely push my limits of “acceptable” behavior. I have liked the characters from the beginning, but none of them behave how I would’ve expected. So while this was an interesting development in the relationship between Luis, Gavin, and Ronnie, I can’t say I loved it. However, I’m intrigued to see what comes next for everybody.

Bottom Line:

Bound is both sad and endearing. I felt for all the characters, but wish they’d behaved differently in any given circumstance. I thought we’d seen the end of their story, but I was proved wrong, and now I look forward to seeing what more is in store for the series.

Rating:



Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment