Tuesday, November 7, 2017

NaNoWriMo 2017 Update


So things are looking pretty good!  The NaNoWriMo site basically says that you need to write an average of 1667 words per day to finish on time.  I'm aiming for an even 1700 a day.  I had a rough weekend writing wise, so I'm a tad behind, but I'm making it up and still very much on track.  I'm excited that I'm succeeding (so far) and just writing the story that's in my head.  It feels so good to finally be able to sit down and make time to do this.  Regardless of how this turns out, I'm going to do more.

So the goal is 50k words in 30 days.  By the end of yesterday, I needed to have approximately 10,200 words.  I made up for nearly all of my missing word counts from the weekend and currently sit at 10,401 words.  YAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment