Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaNoWriMo 2017 Begins!


I have attempted NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month = November) 3 times previously.  My last attempt is utterly negligible, but my first two were honest.  Between getting bad news the first time and having a small child that distracted me and exhausted me derailed the second time lol.  

This time I am planned out and have a lot of hope.  My husband recently released a game he'd been developing for two years back in August.  I thought to myself that it was my turn to fulfill a dream.  I stalled out quickly on my original project that's been on my mind and attempted many times since 2011, but my husband had advice for me.  Don't make your first project your biggest passion.  You'll learn on it and it won't turn out as amazing as you envision.  So I'm working on one of my other ideas that still means a lot to me.  

I hope I at least get half way or more to success (that's 50k words in a month) this time, and I hope people like the story I have to tell.

Here goes "Unraveled".


1 comment:

  1. As someone pointed out to me on FB, I'm not "attempting" NaNoWriMo, I'm participating. I know it seems obvious, but I just really liked and appreciated that distinction.

    ReplyDelete