Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life Goes On

Well, I can't put my finger on exactly how or why, but that last post...really helped.  I'm now working on getting back up and running as normal as possible.  I'm going to be jumping back into books regularly (at least trying to, my attention span is still a little erratic, but less so that it was).  I'm going to be working on some reviews both for GraveTells and maybe a few here (haven't decided on the latter yet).

I'm also trying to into the writing/blogging/reviewing etc community more.  I LOVE blog hops for this reason.  I've discovered some AWESOME blogs and even greater people through them.  I plan to eventually participate in them, but am not quite ready for that just yet.  For now I'll settle for entering as much as I can (I'm an absolute book addict, so if I can get free ones, hells yeah!).  I also want to eventually do my own giveaways and host some guest authors etc.  I know a couple I can probably approach with that, so I might work on that over the next couple months as well!

I've also been updating a few things here on the blog.  Getting links/buttons up for all my favorite blogs and authors, and hoping for followers and traffic too.  Naturally I'm totally girling out for every one I get and for every hope that my favorite people will check me out lol.  I'm also updating my book lists on the left.  They're all accurate.  I decided I should be shameless ha!  So all the smutty books I love or want to read are listed as well as the YA ones.  Just be sure to read the descriptions and warnings before jumping into any so you don't get an unexpected surprise.  I figure everyone's got different tastes, and I have fairly eclectic taste, so I have to have something in common with most people!

Anyway, that's just a little bit about where I'm at and what I'm up to.  Thanks to everybody for the continued support and for reading/following my blog :-)

2 comments:

  1. :)

    Beautiful picture up there in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh ... "I decided to be shameless!" I've gotten to that point too. Not on my blog (my half dressed men photos prove I have no problem LOL), but when I'm reading in public. I remember trying to hide my bdsm covers so no one could see what I was reading. Now I'm "Oh I see you're looking, want to borrow ... it's REALLY good!" Hahahaha

    I'm looking forward to visiting your blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete