Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busy Little Bee

Ok so I've definitely created a lot of work for myself by acting on my ambition, but I'm super excited about it.  I've got a bunch of interviews scheduled, and a bunch of reviews as well.  I'm editing that schedule more and more every day.

First up will be Jennifer James.  She's first because I'm so excited for her, as she's about to publish her first book, and also because she's a close friend.  That's important for this because we'll be able to laugh together as I stumble my way through giving my first interview :P

*takes deep breath* Holy progress, Batman!

I've also signed up for my first bloghop!  It's the Small Blogs, Big Dreams Blog Hop, hosted by Forbidden Passions Reviews and Walking on Bookshelves, and it'll run from April 16th to April 21st.

Alright, back to my books!  Starting Sunday (with a new SSS), you'll see posts every few days :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment