Monday, October 8, 2012

Flash Fiction - Future Exercises

So yesterday's Flash Fiction was really hard for me, but I had to keep up with it, wanted to do that one in particular justice, and the weekly exercises are very helpful and fun. So now that yesterday's is done, it's time to really sit down and take a look at the future of my flash fiction pieces.

I enjoy them, I really do, but I'm getting less and less participation so I have to wonder if I should really keep up with the posts.  I will keep writing regardless (once I dig my way out from under the mountain of reviews I'm buried beneath right now), but is it worth keeping up with these weekly posts?  Do YOU want to keep participating and reading my short stories?

Let me know your thoughts.  If you want to keep seeing flash fiction pieces, leave me your ideas in the form of themes, titles, random words, or anything you'd like me to work with.


1 comment:

  1. You know I read them!

    generation, orphan, mongrel, jumping jacks. And I want a Dystopian theme! CURVE BALL!

    ReplyDelete