Sunday, April 1, 2012

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY - THREE

Woohoo! I'm excited to get back to doing these!

This time I decided to go with a scene from a romance book I hope to work more on in the future, but I really want to focus on finishing Earthbound Angel #1 first. Of course, that doesn't mean that scenes don't randomly pop into my head that I MUST write down so I can put it where it belongs when the time comes.

We have a big bad lawyer and his housekeeper that he didn't think twice about...until she surprised him. I won't tell you how, cause where's the fun in that? Anyway, this is after she's been working for him for a little while and they've...gotten to know each other...maybe a little *grins*. Her kids are at a friend's for the night, so they're alone in her home, having "the talk".


"You don't even know me!" she shrieks. "Yes, I do." "No, you don't! You don't know anything about me!"

He grabs her waving arms and pins them above her head on the couch, ignoring her surprised gasp, as he leans down to whisper in her ear. "I know you're sexy when you're angry; that the sound of your laughter soothes me like nothing else ever has; that you would do anything for your children, even at the expense of your pride; and that you love me too, even though it terrifies you."

Not much, but I hope it gives you a taste of what to expect from Jason and Carla...


No comments:

Post a Comment