Sunday, April 29, 2012

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY - SEVEN

This tidbit comes from my new WIP, as yet untitled.  I do think I'll be calling it the Power Surge series though...we'll see.  It's another YA project, so yes all the characters are teenagers, but hey, at least that means more hormone driven activities lol.

Jon appeared next to couch in the blink of an eye, startling them apart.  “Alright you two, get a room.” Jon said.

“Uh, we kinda had one, jerk. You’re the one who came into it.” Bryan replied, before kissing Christa again, though she still had her hand over her heart, trying to recover.  She should be used to Jon’s teleporting by now, and yet she still jumped every time he appeared out of nowhere.


3 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to read this one!!! I'm glad you got working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I need to update your icon. So she's a little less, you know, creepy-and-faceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to that, especially since you're not the first to tell me it's a little creepy LOL

      Delete