Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tragedy

My 2 year old nephew passed away Monday morning.  He had barely begun to live and show any personality, and his life is already over.  All I know is that he liked playing with shoes, and he loved lollipops.

Anyway, as one would imagine, it's a really rough time for me and my family.  For an unknown "while", I may or may not be around much, and since my writing is on hold at the moment, my Six Sentence Sundays will be on hold as well.

Thank you for your understanding, and thank you tremendously to all my friends and family for all your support!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your family loss. What a sad age to have someone die, I'll add your family to our prayers.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted a little something about this Buffy. You know where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so sorry about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete