Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Book Reviews

Ok, so in an effort to be more active, keep myself on track reading, and be more active in the community, I've decided to do some book reviews for my own blog as well.  I'm going to start off with a few books that I've already read, primarily because I have listed as few as favorites, but have never left a review or rating on Amazon or anywhere else.  I'm a horrible person, I know.  But I'm going to rectify that.  After posting a review here, I will also go and post it to Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Over the next few weeks I hope to post a review a week, then post reviews whenever I read something I feel comfortable reviewing.  Some of the first books in line are (in no particular order):

The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring
Significance by Shelly Crane
Collide by Shelly Crane
Madly by M. Leighton
Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell
Lean on Me by Tori Scott
Kate's Crew by Jayne Rylon
Blood Awakening by Wenona Hulsey

I have others that I've read that I'm debating on writing a review for, for one reason or another.  A few of those are:

Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz
Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

There are also PLENTY of books that I have not read that I'll do a review on once I have.  Among them are:

Of Darkness and Light by Lily Crussell
Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Bella Street
The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford
Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young
Moon Spell by Samantha Young
Meant to Be by Tiffany King
Burning Alive by Shannon K. Butcher
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

There are soooo many, as you can tell by my Shelfari lists.  This doesn't even include my wish list!

You might notice that several are by Indie authors.  I love them, and want to support them, hence why I want to start off with their books.  You might also notice that any books listed that are part of a series are book 1s.  I am very OCD about reading a series in order, and will never post about a later book in a series if I've not posted about the previous one(s).

As time goes on and I get more comfortable with writing reviews, I will accept requests, but for now, I'll stick with my own lists.  However, if anyone wants my opinion on a book I've already read or have listed as a favorite, let me know and I'll discuss it with you or write a review for it (since I shouldn't need to reread it to do so).

Anyway, I think that's enough of my rambling for now.  I'm off to read some for GraveTells :D

P.S. - I'm so excited that my good friend Kari is working on a profile image for me and a button for my blog.  Cause she's awesome!  I might even ask her for Cover Art when the time comes ;)



1 comment:

  1. I'm planning to have SOMETHING to show you when you get back from your trip! Err... which is when, by the way? 0:-)

    I would love to see a review of Madly, and then I would love to steal it from you! You have me super curious about that one.

    ReplyDelete