Sunday, February 26, 2012

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY - ONE

Alright, here's my very first Six Sentence Sunday!  Just be nice, this is still my very rough first draft!

This is from book 1 of my Earthbound Angel series. Breanne is just getting home from school after a very strange day of being stalked by someone apparently no one else can see and keeps getting her into trouble...


My mom greeted me the second I crossed the threshold, like always. I never make a lot of noise, and she’s in her office at the other end of the house, so how she always knows the second I’m home, I’ve never figured out. I suspect it’s just a mom thing, knowing when her baby is home safe.

I walked back to say hello in person, and stumbled at what I found upon entering the room, catching myself noisily on the door frame. Standing just a few feet from her, facing the doorway, was the guy I’d been seeing all day. He looked grim and apologetic.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read more! Teasers are not fair :-P.

    ReplyDelete