Monday, May 20, 2013

BLOG TOUR: In Flames by Jessica Jayne


Thanks to Bewitching Book Tours for hosting this blog tour. Welcome back to the blog Jessica Jayne with her new story In Flames. Who doesn't love a sexy firefighter? ;D Happy reading!

*****************************

In Flames (In Pinterest-Style)

I’d like to take a moment to thank Buffy Kennedy for hosting me again on her Buffy’s Ramblings blog! She’s awesome! Back in April, she was kind enough to host me and my first book, More Than Friends, as part of my first ever book blog tour. And now, I’m back with my latest release from Evernight Publishing entitled In Flames. This time around, I thought I’d do a “Pinterest” type board to introduce everyone to Matt and Gracelyn and their story. Most of the time when I write a story, I find pictures that sort of inspire me in the writing journey. I fell in love with Gracelyn and Matt and their story. I hope you do too!

Matt Riley is a firefighter (and a hunk). The women of Mason Ridge adore Matt.

Gracelyn Riley is a long locked brunette, who works at the courthouse as a paralegal.

Matt’s pre-teen son, Brian. Brian lives with his mother, but spends every other weekend with his father.

Gracelyn’s kids, Jenna (8) & Josh (6)

Gracelyn’s husband, Chad, was killed while fighting a fire. He left behind Gracelyn and their two children.

Matt’s parents, Howard and Catheryn. Losing their oldest son was very difficult for them.

Matt’s sister, Sarah. She’s the baby of the Riley family. She adores her brother, Matt.

Falling for your brother’s widow has its problems. Gracelyn and Matt have many obstacles to overcome. Will they let guilt and scrutiny from those around them destroy their second chance at happiness?

Matt’s red F-150

Matt has a similar tattoo on his shoulder with his brother, Chad’s name in the middle. He got the tattoo shortly after his brother’s death. It’s a constant reminder of his sacrifice.

The passion between Matt & Gracelyn is intense and explosive. Despite the obstacles they face, they find it difficult to keep their hands off each other.

Brier Hill pub in Mason Ridge is where everyone hangs out.

Matt’s childhood home, where he, Sarah and Chad grew up. Matt’s parents still live in this house and the family gathers regularly here. It’s the heart of the Riley clan.

To stay in shape for his job as a firefighter and to burn off stress, Matt runs… a lot.

Matt & Gracelyn take a trip to Vegas

I hope these pictures help to give you some idea of what I was thinking when I created Gracelyn, Matt, the Rileys and Mason Ridge, Ohio. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

*****************************

About the Author
I am a born and raised small town Ohio girl, who moved to the Sunshine State after graduating from college. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in English because I could not imagine doing anything else but reading and writing. It is such a pleasure to be able to share all the stories in my head!

In the journey of life, I also became a wife and a mother of three children. So, life is always an adventure. But the love of writing has never died.

My favorites: I love to read and write... obviously! But I also enjoy all sports, especially college football and the Ohio State Buckeyes! Go Steelers! Go Rays! I LOVE to travel... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to travel. And I love sharing my love to travel with my children. I love to drink Teavana teas! I love a good glass of wine, especially if it comes from a bottle made by the FOOLS wine club… yep, I’m a member of that!  I love hanging out with my family and my friends! Big fan of music, but love nothing better than putting on my jean shorts, tank top, cowboy boots and hat and watching Tim McGraw belt it out! I’m a sucker for a cowboy hat!

Favorite quote: “If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.”

Find the author:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads


In Flames

Gracelyn Riley married a firefighter. She knew that came with risks. But she never imagined herself widowed in her early thirties with two children to care for on her own.

As a fireman, Matt Riley was at the scene when his brother, Chad, was killed. He suffered greatly from survivor’s guilt and depression after the accident. The last year has been difficult for both Gracelyn and Matt. They’ve relied on each other to get through the tough times. With the anniversary of Chad’s death upon them, Gracelyn and Matt once again turn to each other for comfort and support. They find it in each other’s arms (and bed). Will their desire for each other consume them? Can they overcome the guilt and scrutiny to find love again…together?


***Up for grabs on this tour are four $10 giftcards and two e-copies of In Flames. Enter via the Rafflecopter below!***

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments: