Wednesday, December 28, 2016

REVIEW: Selling Out to the Billionaire by Penny Wylder

Summary:

He's rich, arrogant, and he's about to make me lose everything.

Derek Conway is my first client. I was so excited about selling a house and finally making some money. But I never expected him to be the client from hell.

Even if he's got abs of steel and a jaw that could cut through glass, the guy is completely awful. I'd punch him if I wasn't busy drooling on his shined shoes.

Nothing I show him is good enough. In fact, the only thing that has caught his attention is... me.

How can he eye-screw me while scolding me at the same time? And why does it turn me on so much?

If I don't get him to close on a deal soon, I'll end up on the street. I'd work with someone else but Derek won't let me. He demands all of my time.

Just when I think I've given him enough, he asks for more.

How far does he plan to push me?

And what if I can't say no?

Title:  Selling Out to the Billionaire
Series:  N/A
Book #: N/A
Author:  Penny Wylder
Approximate Book Length:  88 Pages
Recommended Reader Age:  18+
Sexual Content:  Explicit

Thoughts:

I have enjoyed everything I’ve read from Penny Wylder, though definitely some more than others. This was one of those others. I liked the premise and it was certainly hot, but there just wasn’t much more than that. In particular, there just didn’t seem to be enough depth to Derek for me. For all his explanations and everything, he really just came off like an arrogant ass to me. He did at least redeem himself for the ending though, which I enjoyed.

Bottom Line:

Selling Out to the Billionaire is a sexy quickie with a little exhibitionism spice. Don’t miss this one!

Rating:



Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment