Friday, October 24, 2014

Fright Night Blog Hop!



Big thanks to The Herd Hops for hosting this hop! The Fright Night Blog Hop is of course to celebrate your favorite spooky reads. Personally my favorite Halloween themed reads have been anthologies. Halloween Heat 2-5 all stick out in my head as favorites because they were so thoroughly enjoyable and memorable.

So, because of that, I'm offering up a copy of one of the Halloween Heat anthologies. Here's my review of all 6 for you to check out.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep hopping!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

  1. My favorite Halloween read is Stephen King's IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a favorite Halloween read that I reread every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have a specific one. I just read whatever PNR/urban fantasy book strikes my fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE GRAVEYARD BOOK by Neil Gaiman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve Langlais' Ghostly Menage - a super fun Halloween read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really have a favorite spooky story. I love anything paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't have a Halloween fav but I like paranormal, especially shifters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe Tara Lain's Aloysius Tales...

    --Trix

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Halloween favorite. I read almost exclusively paranormal romance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything Stephen King, It is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a particular favorite. I love most PNR. marie.mattingly88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any book by Stephen King. Thanks for the great giveaway. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allan Poe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. don't have a fav halloween read, don't have any horror here - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anything paranormal. I lean more towards sweet stories than scary - the blood and gore type things kind of bore me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite Halloween read is NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. And anything paranormal. Thanks for the giveaway.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete