Monday, September 17, 2012

Flash Fiction Ideas - New Inspiration

I visited my family at the end of last week, so that's why I was a little late in posting my flash fiction this week.  But now it's time for new ideas once again!  I read a book recently called Flashy Fiction.  Many of the stories within it were flash fiction exercises and inspired by one of the author's Twitter followers.  He'd tweet a request for titles or something, and then write to fit the first one that came back.  It's very intriguing and made me wonder if I could do that.  So in addition to the option of leaving me words to include or themes to incorporate, feel free to leave me a title to conform to.  A few examples from that book are "The Day I Got Caught", "Zombies at the Meat Market", and "Forgettable: The Beginning".  There are a bunch more that were so fun, but I'll leave it there.

So everybody get your thinking caps on and leave me something fun and weird and different to get creative with!  :D

2 comments: