Sunday, April 15, 2012

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY - FIVE

And it's Sunday again!  Here's another 6 from Earth Bound Angel:

Breanne is sitting down eating lunch, when her potential new friend she's just attempted to give the brush off, sits down next to her and gives her an ear full...


"Sure I could reach out to her, but I'd rather hang out with you.  While I feel for her, I'm concerned for you. Anyway, she's still got friends and the volleyball team.  Who do you have left?  Are you really going to tell me that you couldn't use just one friend right now?"

I was tearing up at his words, and completely speechless.


6 comments:

  1. Who is this mystery man? Hmm? Is he sexay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice potential new friend! I'd cultivate that friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He is, he's that guy who will tell you like it is, but instead of being pissed and offended, you just appreciate it and love him for it. I like Dom, can't wait to write more of him :D

      Delete